A range of moral issues including topics such as:
• The Right to Life – Abortion, Suicide, Euthanasia
• Human Rights
• Marriage, divorce and sexual relationships
• Religion, peace and conflict
The beliefs, practices and teachings of Christianity plus those of another religion such as Buddhism or Sikhism
You will also:
• Develop your understanding of the beliefs and opinions of others.
• Explore the attitudes of religious and non-religious people to the existence of God.
• Evaluate ideas and beliefs from a variety of perspectives.
• Strengthen your own critical thinking skills.