GCSE Geography Kingswood Fieldtrip 2019
Dear Parents and Carers,
Following on from the recent parents information meeting, I have included a list of essentials for the trip to Norfolk.
The presentation from the meeting can also be found at the bottom of this page.
Please be aware there is no requirement to bring best clothes; they may get dirty or ruined on the day trip or when completing the activities. I must stress the need for a variety of clothing due to the changeable weather conditions we sometimes have on the coast of Britain. Below is a list of essential items:
- 1 bath towel
- Toiletries bag containing: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shower gel, hairbrush etc…
- Night clothes, slippers
- Old clothes for the activities
- 4 t-shirts, shirts / blouses (at least 1 with long-sleeves), sweatshirt
- 1 thick sweater + 1 light sweater
- 3 pairs of trousers and/or jeans and/or tracksuit bottoms
- Waterproof jacket (and trousers if you have them)
- Warm hat and gloves
- Sturdy shoes (Walking shoes if possible)
- 2 pairs of trainers (one old pair)
- Large plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Some pocket money to buy snacks (no more than £20)
- Possibly some suntan lotion!
We are returning from the centre on Friday 12th April at 12.00pm and hope to be back by 3.15 pm depending upon traffic conditions on the A47. The address for the centre we are using is Kingswood, 48 Cromer Rd, Overstrand, Cromer NR27 0JJ (http://www.kingswood.co.uk/locations/overstrand-hall).
If you have any further questions please ask to speak to Mr Dixon.
Head of Geography