Wigston Academy Library
The library opening times:
Morning: 8.00am – 8.20am
Lunchtime: 12.05pm – 12.55pm
After school: 3.00pm – 4.00pm
- Please sign in to the library when entering.
- Computers are for school work use only.
- All students in the library are expected to be reading, drawing or working.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Library.
- Clean up behind you.
- Quiet voices to be used in the library.
- No mobile phones allowed.
- Do not enter after 12.45 please.
- Students in the library during class periods without a teacher must have a pass.
- If a book is lost or damaged when returned you will be charged for the cost of actual replacement of the book.
Students disrespecting the above rules may be asked to leave the Library and/or restricted from using the Library, other than when accompanied by a teacher, for a designated period of time.
The following items are available to purchase from the school shop which is also located in the library.
|15cm White and clear rules||10p|
|30cm folding ruler||55p|
|30cm clear ruler||15p|
|30cm flexible ruler||50p|
|Berol Handwriting roller pen||25p|
|Berol Fountain cartridge pen||£1.00|
|Ink cartridges (blue and black)||5p|
|Blue and black Edding pen||50p|
|Black biro pen||10p|
|Black, blue and red Papermate biro||15p|
|Ink eraser corrector pen||40p|
|Glue stick (small)||30p|
|Glue stick (large)||40p|
|Helix Oxford rubber (Large)||15p|
|Study Time Helix rubber (Small)||5p|
|Pack of coloured pencils x12||75p|
|Green, Black and blue pilot gel pen||35p|
|Signo coloured gel stick pen||35p|
|Small Casio calculator||£2.80|
|Scientific Casio Calculator||£7.30|
|Clear pencil case (small and long)||40p|
|Translucent pencil case||75p|
|Solid material pencil case||£1.00|
|Black rubber pencil case||£3.45|