KS4 Revision Page
This is a really good starting point, or summary, that covers the basic questions for this subject. More specific materials are in the folders on our secure Revision page or have been given to students in lessons.
You have been given the password.
Please speak to your teachers for more information or contact email@example.com.
|How are the exams structured?
|Paper 1 – 1 hour 30 minutes
Paper 2 – 1 hour 30 minutes
|Where can we find past papers etc?
This will get you to the GCSE Computer Science materials (course code 8520). There are assessment materials and previous papers on this website.
|What do we need to revise? Where should we start?
|· Fundamentals of algorithms
· Fundamentals of data representation
· Computer systems
· Fundamentals of computer networks
· Fundamentals of cyber security
· Ethical, legal and environmental impacts of digital technology on wider society, including issues of privacy
· Aspects of software development
· Non-exam assessment – This will include a Python program
|What will we find in the subject folders on the secure site?||There are links to PiXL knowledge for GCSE Computer Science. These pages contain lots of relevant notes on a wide range of relevant topics. All topics can be downloaded. Please ignore any references to a practical paper.|
|What are the most useful websites?
|BBC bitesize GCSE Computer Science
www.teach-ict.com user LE18 2DT pw bitmap5