KS4 Revision Page
This is a really good starting point, or summary, that covers the basic questions for this subject. More specific materials are in the folders on our secure Revision page or have been given to students in lessons.
You have been given the password.
Please speak to your teachers for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Subject:||Combined Science and Triple Science|
|How are the exams structured?
|6 exams at the end of year 11
Combined Science – all 1hr 10 mins
Triple Sciences- all 1hr 45mins
|Where can we find past papers etc?||https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-gcses/sciences-2016.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials|
|What do we need to revise? Where should we start?
|· Start with the year 9 work
· Use the revision guides as a start, along with the revision checklists from the school website to RAG rate each section
· Use mind map resources from the website
· Do as many practise exam questions as possible
|What will we find in the subject folders on the secure site?||· Revision checklists
· Formulas to remember for the exams
· Mind mapping materials + other revision activities
|What are the most useful websites?
|· GCSE Bitesize + App download
· Gojimo (App download)
· Temple GCSE (App download)
· GCSE 9-1 (App download)
· GCSE Science Watch and Test (App download)